- Your jeans are worn out in the knees.
- You can’t remember what it feels like to wear an underwire, push-up, or strapless bra.
- That whole legging trend? You’re all about it … and realize the only other women wearing leggings are other mothers.
- An unfortunate percentage of your shirts are decorated with spit-up stains that will never, ever, come out. So basically now you rotate between about four good shirts.
- The heels in your closet are actually dusty. Because who can carry two kids and a huge ass diaper bag and possibly grocery bags up a flight of stairs while wearing heels? No one. Not even Gisele Bundchen.
Moms, what makes your list?!